City and Guilds Refrigerant Handling Qualification for Mobile Air Conditioning Systems Qualification No: 7543-001-01 Module 1 (F Gas Assessment)
This module is an assessment of the candidates competency and ability to operate a recovery unit and have a clear understanding of the fluorinated greenhouse gases and their environmental impact.
Prior to the assessment the candidate will need a minimum skills level and knowledge of the following:
– The function and layout of a vehicle air conditioning system
– Correct use of air conditioning service equipment and service tools
– Environmental implications, ozone depletion and global warming
– The safe transfer, waste disposal and recycling of refrigerants
All candidates will be issued with study notes and joining instructions prior to attending their refrigerant Handling Assessment. On successful completion of this City and Guilds module, candidates will receive their certificate and this will be a licence for life – dependent on legislation.
– Assessments can be carried out at customer premises
– No travel or accommodation costs
– Minimal disruption to the working day